One of Australia's most destructive pests is the termite. These pests are a severe problem in the region, causing millions of dollars in damage annually to homes and buildings. The best way to stay ahead of these damaging pests is to conduct regular termite inspections and treat for termites before or after they are discovered.
Sydney, and the rest of New South Wales, is home to termites, and unfortunately, their presence is often missed until the resulting damage is uncovered. Most insurance policies do not cover termite damage; therefore, it is crucial to take preventative measures. The best way to keep termites from destroying your home is to have regular inspections performed by experts like us, Inner West Exterminators, to implement termite control Sydney, and treat for termites as needed.
Signs That You Have Termites
Termites are not only notoriously quiet but also tend to reproduce slowly. Dark and damp places become their nests, and from there, they move outward. They slowly eat away at wooden structures, compromising a home's or commercial structure’s stability.
If the termite infestation has gotten out of hand, it may require more than one termite control Sydney treatment to get rid of them. The time and money spent fixing the damage caused by termites can add up quickly. The best way to avoid these issues is to hire a professional termite control service like Inner West Exterminators. There are usually a few tell-tale indicators of a termite infestation, including:
- Since termites eat the wood from the inside out, you may notice a bubble or sag if you look at it from a specific angle.
- Look out for brown fissures that are a little bigger than a straw when inspecting your property for termite damage. Termites, especially those that live underground, construct these tunnels to provide themselves with a haven and a constant supply of damp air.
- You can find mud tubes, composed of mud and termite droppings, all around your home, including on the walls, floors, beams, basement, and exterior walls. Fortunately, you can quickly identify them, and you should act immediately.
- Most termite damage within a house is found in the flooring, skirting boards, and doorframes.
Call us immediately if you see that your floor is giving way underfoot or if your vacuum cleaner can pass through the skirting board. We will send one of our certified, experienced termite inspectors to evaluate your home. Our company has been serving the Sydney area for over 20 years, providing inspections and termite control Sydney treatment.
Preventing termite infestations and the damage they cause can only be achieved by consistent inspections. They play a significant role in our approach to termite control Sydney. Taking the appropriate measures to prevent termites from making your home theirs is the first step in treating and preventing this pest problem. Check for termite infestations in the spring and summer, when termite activity is at its peak, and schedule annual expert examinations.
We shall employ state-of-the-art equipment and methods during our inspections. We will inspect your home from top to bottom, including the foundation, walls, roof cavity, subfloor, landscape timbers, fence line, and any trees that look suspicious. Upon completion, the experts will provide you with a comprehensive written report.
Wood in homes can be severely damaged by termites, making early detection crucial to avoiding expensive repairs. Before purchasing a home, it is essential to have a professional do a thorough inspection, which should include looking for signs of termites.
Quick action is essential if you suspect termites in your home since this will help safeguard your investment from further damage.
Our Termite Removal Sydney Service Process
We have certification for cutting-edge termite control methods. This means we can provide superior termite removal Sydney services. In terms of termite activity, we offer a four-stage procedure. Licensed experts on our staff will:
- Prepare a detailed report outlining the results of the inspection and damage assessment.
- To exterminate a termite colony, we will examine it and treat the living termites using a termiticide.
- Make sure there are no more termite infestations by setting up a treated area around the house.
- Ensure the problem has been fixed by doing a follow-up inspection and evaluating the treatment's long-term effectiveness.
If a treated zone or barrier is ineffective, we can place a baiting/monitoring system right where the termites are feeding. Although this treatment may be more time-consuming, the colony is usually eradicated quickly once termites begin feeding on the bait.
Call termite removal Sydney specialists like us if you find evidence of a termite infestation on your property. At Inner West Exterminators, we provide customised termite control services, including termite inspections, control and prevention. For additional information, please call Inner West Exterminators at 1300 860 465 or request a quote via the form on this page.