The temperature in some areas on commercial esstablishments is warm and humid, which makes them the perfect space for pests and insects to live and breed in.
How Can You Get Rid Of Pests in Office Spaces?
Give Inner West Exterminators a call with your specific needs, and we guarantee to provide you with the best possible solutions. As a company with years of experience in handling pest removal for commercial properties all around Sydney, we understand the importance of maintaining a pest-free work environment.
DIY Steps To Keep Pests At Bay
- Avoid leaving garbage in the office overnight
- Carry out a long-term pest control management program
- Carry out effective disposal of waste
- Clean out any spills that take place
- Dispose of all empty packages away from the property
- Have the floors cleaned regularly
Integrated Pest Management Program
Detection, prevention, sanitation, and chemical control are the key elements of handling pest control effectively.
- Sanitation significantly reduces feeding and breeding sites
- The most effective way of pest control management is to carry out chemical control.
- All treatments are completed using low-toxic or even non-toxic procedures.
- For us to integrate a pest management program that suits your requirements, you must maintain proper levels of hygiene and sanitation.
- To ensure that you have a pest-free environment around your food production areas, you must carry out proper drain cleaning, crack sealing, and garbage removal.
Common Pests That Exist In Office Spaces
- German cockroaches
Why You Need To Get Rid Of Them
- Most of these insects carry dangerous bacteria as well as viruses, and can easily contaminate the workplace environment like kitchens, desks, and storage areas.
- Every office space faces the risk of being infested by pests.
- Also, a pest infestation in the office can pose a threat to your employees as well as customers.
- When employees come into work, they don't want to be distracted or bitten by insects like mosquitoes, fleas, bedbugs, or even spiders. Besides, they wouldn't be impressed if the notice rat droppings or rodents near a coffee machine either.
- When it comes to the work being done daily, pest infestation can result in lowered staff morals. To effectively increase productivity in the workplace, your staff must remain comfortable while working.
- Pests can cause diseases and allergic reactions in people, as well. The productivity of employees reduces significantly when they get sick. This results in the company losing money due to workers' compensation claims.
- The impression of your company changes if your clients or customers notice a pest infestation. It sends a message that your company is unprofessional and doesn't take its business seriously.
Pests Can Cause Significant Damage in Offices
Pests like carpenter ants, termites, mice, and rats can also damage the structural integrity of your workplace.
Effective commercial pest control requires constant monitoring. For any more information, feel free to call Inner West Exterminators a call at this number- 1300 860 465. You can also get a free quote via this online form. We handle all types of pest control for commercial and residential clients.